- Understand the nature and the functional behavior of software products developed by the company
- Communicate with business analysts in SL as well as overseas (UK , Spain) and get up to date business requirements
- Go through software requirement specifications and write user manuals for software products
- Update requirement documents and user manuals as per rapidly changing business needs
- Maintain a common repository of software requirement documents and user manuals
- Work in a team-based environment across time zones
- Strong writing skills in Professional English /Excellent English language skills, especially comprehension and articulation
- Experience in preparing business documents such as requirements specs, project reports, user manuals etc.
- Experience in document version controlling will be an added advantage.
- Experience to web-based systems would be an added advantage.
- Strong attention to detail with minimal supervision
- Expert on office tools such as MS Word, Visio, PowerPoint & Excel
- Team work and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/English /Communication or related discipline with required technical knowledge is a must
- 1-2 years’ experience in the same capacity
Salary: Negotiable, based on skills and experience
If interested, then email your CV to email@example.com on or before 31th January 2019 with “Technical Writer” on the email Subject line. Include names and contact info of at least 2 referees, preferably senior professionals whom you have worked with.