Software Engineer (PHP)
We seek applications from suitable candidates for Software Engineer positions in PHP. We will consider candidates for both mid-level (with minimum 1 year experience) and entry-level positions. These positions are full-time and based at our office in Colombo.
- Develop robust, efficient and secure software products
- Deliver components to project time lines
- Should be able to handle all front-end functionalities.
- Responsible for building efficient and reusable front-end abstractions and systems
- Requirement analysis, design, coding and testing PHP technologies
- Follow good code quality standards
- Develop creative, innovative and practical solutions
- Produce high quality, clear and maintainable code
- Fundamental knowledge in algorithms, OOP, data structures, databases, software engineering
- Strong in PHP, CodeIgniter/Laravel Framework and Design Patterns (MVC, HMVC)
- Professional exposure to Git
- TDD/ Unit testing
- Knowledge of Linux/ Unix, Apache, MySQL
- Team work and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field is a must
- Mid-level: Minimum 1 year experience in the industry
Salary: Negotiable, based on skills and experience.
How to apply:
If interested, then email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 05th January 2017 with the position applied, “Software Engineer (PHP)”, on the email Subject line. Include names and contact info of at least 2 referees, preferably senior professionals whom you have worked with.