Intervest is a software development venture with the businesses in Europe and in-source development centre in Sri Lanka. We specialize in the development of multi-product, multi-currency e-Commerce platforms for insurance, travel and financial services industries.
We seek applications from suitable candidates for Business Analyst Position. This position is full-time and is based at our office in Colombo.
• Serve as a liaison between the UK team and Sri lankan team to gather business requirements
• Identification of gaps and coordinate with clients in order to bridge with feasible solutions
• Elicit and clearly document business requirements
• Construct workflow charts and diagrams by studding the system capabilities
• Create and maintain project schedules by developing project plans & specifications and keep a record of all milestones of the projects
• Meet with project teams regularly to review the project status
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Strong analytical and presentation skills
• Exposure to Agile, Scrum and Jira
• Creative problem solver with learning mind set
• Sound negotiation and interpersonal skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, Engineering , Business Management or a related technical field
• Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in Business Analysis
Salary: Negotiable, based on skills and experience
If interested, then email your CV to email@example.com on or before 23rd October 2020 with the position applied (“Business Analyst”) on the email Subject line. Include names and contact info of at least 2 referees, preferably senior professionals whom you have worked with.