Rewarding opportunities await at Intervest for passionate cloud infrastructure specialists.
Intervest Software Technologies is a BOI approved software development venture providing leading edge Insure-Tech solutions for our principals in the UK.
Currently we have a number of positions vacant for Senior and Mid Level DevOps Engineers.
For these positions, experience in managing cloud based server environments is a must (Preferably AWS).
These positions are full-time.
● Become the bridge between Microservices based agile development teams and their AWS infrastructure.
● Provisioning and maintaining QA, UAT and Live environments
● Software releases: defining the procedure and coordinating with other teams
● Automating: autoscaling, CI/CD, infrastructure as a code
● Optimizing AWS cost, identifying potential cost savings
● Continuously performing security vulnerability assessment and risk management
● Monitoring service performance and availability
● Incidence management and root cause analysis
● Experience in Linux based system administration
● Solid understanding of TCP/IP networking
● Firm foundation in security
● Basic understanding of DevOps and Agile Scrum
● Familiarity with following would be an advantage:
API Gateway, ALB, ECS, EC2, Autoscaling Groups, Security Groups, Route53, Docker, Cloud Watch, Redis, Cognito, DocumentDB, Oracle RDS, CloudFlair, Java, SpringBoot, Jenkins, Kibana
● Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field is a must
● Mid – level Engineers : 1 – 2 years experience.
● Senior Engineers : 3+ years industry experience in a DevOps role
Salary: Negotiable, based on skills and experience
If you are enthusiastic about these job openings, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 16th June 2022 with “DevOps Engineer/Senior DevOps Engineer” on the email Subject line. Include names and contact info of at least 2 referees, preferably senior professionals whom you have worked with.