Intervest is a software development venture with the businesses in Europe and in-source development centre in Sri Lanka. We specialize in the development of multi-product, multi-currency e-Commerce platforms for insurance, travel and financial services industries.
We seek applications from suitable candidates for the HR Assistant position. This position is full-time and is based at our office in Colombo 6.
• Supporting the talent acquisition process
• Supporting employee placement and leaving procedure
• Assisting in preparation and maintenance of personal records of employees
• Assisting in maintaining employee attendance and leave records
• Assist with employee performance reviews and training
• Supporting employee welfare activities
• Providing efficient and quality service and maintaining confidentiality
Required Skills & Qualifications:
• Degree/professional qualification in HRM or a related field
• 6-12 months experience or internship in HR (preferably in the software industry)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Skills in office/communication software and the ability to learn new technologies
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, positive attitude and work focused
• Teamwork and leadership skills
• Must be living (or willing to move to) within 15km of our office
• Must be ready to work-from-home (remotely) when needed
This will be an ideal opportunity for you to obtain relevant experience and exposure in the HR field to grow up in your career.
Salary: Negotiable, based on skills and experience.
If interested, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30th November 2020 with “HR Assistant” on the email Subject line. Include names and contact info of at least 2 referees, preferably senior professionals whom you have recently worked with.