Intervest is a software development venture with the businesses in Europe and in-source development centre in Sri Lanka. We specialize in the development of multi-product, multi-currency e-Commerce platforms for insurance, travel and financial services industries.
We seek applications from suitable candidates for QA Engineer (both mid-level and entry-level) positions. These positions are full-time and is based at our office in Colombo.
• Ensure that the software being developed meet high standards of quality and accuracy
• Accurately understand customer requirements and feedback
• Keep track of evolving user requirements
• Continuous testing of the product lineup to ensure accurate functioning
• Design and implement test cases to track and locate issues
• Use available tools and be able to learn new tools to automate testing
• Assist development team members to locate issues by recreating them
• Interact with users and development team members on issues, fixes and deployments
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Ability to create test scripts and use test automation tools
• Ability to come up with effective test cases to recreate bugs
• Knowledge in Oracle SQL and ability to write SQL queries to carry out DB side testing
• Ability to generate well-structured reports
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability and willingness to: learn new things, interact with others
• Familiarity with Linux
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or a related technical field
• Mid-level QA Engineer: Minimum 1 year experience in QA Engineering
Salary: Negotiable, based on skills and experience
If interested, then email your CV to email@example.com on or before 23rd June 2020 with the position applied (“QA Engineer”) on the email Subject line. Include names and contact info of at least 2 referees, preferably senior professionals whom you have worked with.