Intervest is a software development venture with the businesses in Europe and in-source development centre in Sri Lanka. We specialize in the development of multi-product, multi-currency e-Commerce platforms for insurance, travel and financial services industries.
We seek applications from suitable candidates for Senior UI Engineer position. For this, experience is a must.
• Work closely with designers and software engineers to implement the products
• Convert detailed designs into robust HTML/CSS pages in alignment with branding and design guidelines
• Responsible for building efficient and reusable front-end abstractions and systems
• Deliver components to project time lines
• Identify and communicate best practices for front-end engineering
• Use creative talent to produce high quality UI components
• Working in a team-based environment across time zones
• Strong creative design skills
• Comprehensive knowledge of web and design principles
• Experience with designing tools like Adobe Photoshop / Adobe XD
• Converting wireframes into interface designs in Photoshop / XD
• Extremely detail oriented and strives for pixel perfect cross browser development
• Ability to write well-abstracted, maintainable, reusable code for UI components
• Experience in responsive website design and frameworks such as Foundation, Bootstrap
• Experience in creating WordPress themes and plugins
• Strong communication skills in English
• Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in computer science or related field is a must
• Minimum 3 years experience in the industry
Salary: Negotiable, based on skills and experience.
If interested, then email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 05th May 2021 with “Senior UI Engineer” on the email Subject line. Include names and contact info of at least 2 referees, preferably senior professionals whom you have worked with.