Intervest is a software development venture with the businesses in Europe and in-source development centre in Sri Lanka. We specialize in the development of multi-product, multi-currency e-Commerce platforms for insurance, travel and financial services industries.
We seek applications from suitable candidates for Software Engineer (both mid-level and entry-level) positions. For mid-level positions, experience is a must. These positions are full-time and based at our office in Colombo.
- Develop robust, efficient and secure software products
- Deliver components to project time lines
- Complete enhancements as on – going development to a range of Java applications
- Requirement analysis, design, coding and testing Java technologies
- Communicate clearly with the customers to clarify all requirements
- Develop creative, innovative and practical solutions
- Produce high quality, clear and maintainable code
- Work in a team-based environment across time zones
- Fundamental knowledge in algorithms, data structures, databases, software engineering
- Professional exposure to Spring MVC, Hibernate, Liquibase, Jenkins and Git,
- Experience in Spring projects (boot, data, security) and SOAP, REST, Java 8, Nashorn, Ehcache will be a plus
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix, Tomcat/WILDFLY, Oracle, MongoDB, Amazon S3
- Experience in Mobile App development using React Native and Node.js would be an advantage
- Teamwork and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field is a must
- Mid – level Software Engineers : 1 – 2 years experience.
Salary: Negotiable, based on skills and experience
If interested, then email your CV to email@example.com on or before 26th February 2020 with “Software Engineer” on the email Subject line. Include names and contact info of at least 2 referees, preferably senior professionals whom you have worked with.