Intervest is a software development venture with the businesses in Europe and in-source development centre in Sri Lanka. We specialize in the development of multi-product, multi-currency e-Commerce platforms for insurance, travel and financial services industries.
We seek applications from suitable candidates for Software Engineer (both mid-level and entry-level) positions. For mid-level positions, experience is a must. These positions are full-time.
● Deliver tactical and strategic improvements to large scale JavaEE/Web/Mobile products
● Creative problem solving, coming up with simple, effective solutions
● Translate software requirements into working and maintainable solutions within the existing application frameworks
● Implement the product’s life-cycle: Design, development, quality, deployment and maintenance
● Develop and adhere to best-practices for developing applications
● Continuously contribute to team performance
● Collaborate effectively across teams
● Fundamental knowledge in algorithms, data structures, databases, software engineering
● Working experience in Java/JavaEE
● Professional exposure to Spring, Hibernate, iBATIS, Liquibase, Jenkins , Git, REST, Docker
● Experience in Spring projects (boot, data, security)
● Understanding Nashorn, Ehcache, React JS, Thymeleaf ,JQuery, Ajax, JSON, CSS, HTML, Jasper Reports will be a plus
● Excellent skills in DB Schema design and SQL development including Oracle, MongoDB
● Knowledge of Linux/Unix, Tomcat/WildFly/Jettey
● Familiar with AWS Services (e.g S3, API-gateway, Cognito)
● Development experience in CMS (such as Enonic xp, Liferay) will be a plus
● Excellent communication skills in English
● Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
● Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field is a must
● Mid – level Software Engineers : 1 – 2 years experience.
Salary: Negotiable, based on skills and experience
If interested, then email your CV to email@example.com on or before 31st May 2022 with “Software Engineer (Java)” on the email Subject line. Include names and contact info of at least 2 referees, preferably senior professionals whom you have worked with.