Intervest is a software development venture with the businesses in Europe and in-source development centre in Sri Lanka. We specialize in the development of multi-product, multi-currency e-Commerce platforms for insurance, travel and financial services industries.
We seek applications from experienced React Native developers to develop iOS, Android mobile and web applications. One to three years experience in React Native is a must. These positions are full-time.
● Develop and maintain responsive, efficient and secure applications running on a wide range of mobile devices and browsers
● Transform user interface designs into pixel perfect front ends and smooth user experience
● Troubleshoot and debug applications
● Deliver components to project time lines
● Communicate clearly with the business to clarify all requirements
● Develop creative, innovative and practical solutions
● Produce high quality, clear and maintainable code
● Be part of an agile team environment working across time zones
● A good understanding on state-management patterns such as Redux
● Fundamental knowledge in the complete mobile technology stack including REST APIs, JSON, OAuth 2.0, Node.js, NoSQL and SQL databases
● Knowledge in web application fundamentals
● Sound knowledge of HTML/CSS
● Familiarity with integrating mobile features such as GPS, push notifications, face recognition and fingerprint authentication would be an advantage
● Familiarity with Android Studio, Apple Xcode, VSCode
● Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and Apple user interface guidelines
● Teamwork and leadership skills
● Good communication skills in English
● Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field is a must
● Mid to Senior level Software Engineers : 1 – 3 years experience.
Salary: Negotiable, based on skills and experience
If interested, then email your CV to email@example.com on or before 17th July 2020 with “Software Engineers: React Native” on the email Subject line. Include names and contact info of at least 2 referees, preferably senior professionals whom you have worked with.