Intervest is a software development venture with principals in the UK and an in-source development centre in Sri Lanka. We specialize in the development of Insure-Tech platforms and mobile applications.
We are looking for a strong Technical Lead with strong experience in Front-end development using React. This position is full-time.
- You will be one of the leads who is driving a pool of skilled engineers and working on transforming a legacy web application into a high-performance React web application.
- You will be responsible for coaching and mentoring more junior members of the team to implement a strong React base in the company.
- As the React Technical Lead, you will be responsible for leading a team of developers in designing, developing, and maintaining web applications using React.
- You will bring an in-depth understanding of the React stack and of development and deployment best practices.
- Conduct code reviews to ensure code quality, consistency, and adherence to coding standards.
- Identify and address performance bottlenecks in the application, optimizing for speed and scalability.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in React JS and related technologies to continuously improve the development process.
- Work closely with the QA team to ensure the delivery of high-quality software, performing testing and troubleshooting as needed.
- You will be the go-to person for all technical decisions related to React and will work closely with other teams and clients on overseas to ensure seamless integration of our web applications.
- Understand the organizational culture and work collaboratively with other teams and project stakeholders to achieve organizational goals.
Experience and Skills:
- Extensive experience with React and its ecosystem including Redux, React Router
- Experience with web application architecture and design patterns
- Experience with version control systems such as Git
- Strong leadership skills and experience managing a team of developers
- Experience in software development life cycle processes, including Agile and DevOps
- Experience in Test Driven Development or writing unit tests
- Strong communication skills to effectively collaborate with other teams and project stakeholders
- Understanding how component breakdown works and the reusability of components
- Ability to transform design into clean and maintainable code
- Knowledge of cloud platforms such as AWS is a plus
Process and tools:
- AGILE-estimates, story points, sprints, demos and flexibility.
- Bitbucket /Git-code versioning.
- Jira and Confluence documentation and ticket management. Service desk & knowledgebase
- IntelliJ IDEA-the IDE of choice.
- Jenkins -As the Build tool
- AWS -as the Hosting Infrastructure
- 2+ experience as Technical Lead in React, 10+ years of overall development experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related discipline
Salary: ~500,000 LKR (negotiable)
If interested, then email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30th Nov 2023 with “Technical Lead: React JS ” in the email Subject line.